Social media marketing is the need of the time. Your customers are on the social networks, you should be too. As much as 95 percent of the adults follow their favorite brand(s) via social networks. Over 71 percent of the people who had a good experience with a business on a social network reported to recommend the business to others. Use this Sprout Social Review to Simplify Your Social Media.
Social media marketing alone can turn the tables for your business.
The issue, however, is that managing multiple social media accounts is a pain. There are hundreds of social networks. Technically, you should have an account on each of them because every customer matters. Now managing ten or maybe even twenty social media accounts is not easy unless you are using Sprout Social.
Sprout Social is a social media management tool that helps businesses publish, engage, and monitor their social media accounts. It lets you use your social networks from a single feature-rich dashboard.
In the following Sprout Social review, I will share all the details of this amazing tool.
Sprout Social overview
It is a web-based social media management tool for businesses and enterprises. The Sprout Social lets you use your social accounts from a single dashboard, it helps with publishing, scheduling, engagement, collaboration, and with its advanced analytics and reporting, you can take your social media marketing to the next level.
Instead of using multiple browser tabs to sign in to different social accounts, Sprout Social will make your life easy by letting you manage up to 30 accounts from a single user-friendly interface.
The core features
Sprout Social is a very feature-rich software that has a lot to offer to both small businesses as well as enterprises.
This is one of the most favorite and most liked features of the Sprout Social. This is where all the messages from all the social networks are displayed in an easy-to-read style. It gets very easy to quickly scroll through the message and reply the ones that are important.
You can easily identify the messages from different profiles and networks. The messages can be filtered so if you plan not to see any messages from a particular category, you can uncheck it.
What makes things better is the individual profile popup of the user when you are typing the message. This comes in handy to get more details about the user profile.
Smooth integration and support for multiple profiles
Sprout Social supports multiple social networks including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, and LinkedIn. These are the five social networks that work for now.
Besides, you can integrate third-party tools such as Bitly, Google Analytics, Zen Desk, User Voice, Feedly and a few others.
You can add as much as 30 different profiles this means you can manage your personal social accounts and business accounts all from the Sprout Social. If you have multiple businesses, you can manage all of them from the same tool.
Publishing and scheduling
There is a compose box in the Sprout Social that lets you draft a post and then post it on all the social networks simultaneously or schedule it. You can integrate URL shortener service to make your posts better.
The queue feature is great that lets you schedule posts. There is one unique feature ‘ViralPost Send-Time Optimization’ that schedules the posts for the best possible time. This is really a nice helpful feature to boost engagement.
Profile-level advanced analytics
Sprout Social integrates with Google Analytics. This shows how powerful the reporting will be. The advanced analytics is my favorite feature. The reports are easy-to-read and are user-friendly.
Profile-level and post-level reporting work great. What posts work better and which ones didn’t do well? Based on these reports, you can improve user engagement to a significant level.
Other features include:
- Post engagement reporting.
- Up to three different users can use the Sprout Social account. This feature is only available for Team plans.
- The activity, messages, and posts from the influential users are marked so that you know that a tweet is from an influential user.
- The inbox can be customized. You can choose what to see in the feed and what not to see.
- The conversation history is maintained in the tool. Every time you reply to a message, the history will popup.
- It works great for teams. You can convert messages into tasks, assign them to team members, and can collaborate through Sprout Social.
There are three different plans to choose from:
- Deluxe ($59 per month)
- Premium ($99 per month)
- Team ($500 per month)
All the plans come with 30 days free trial. This gives you a good option of trying the tool before paying for it. The Deluxe and Premium Sprout Social plans are for small businesses while the Team plan is for medium and large businesses.
- It is an extremely easy-to-use tool. The dashboard is well organized. You do not need any training to get started with the Sprout Social.
- You can create, publish, and schedule posts on all the social media accounts simultaneously.
- The social media calendar is one great feature that helps you keep track of the posts.
- The reporting is top-notch. This is something that you will not find with other similar tools.
- The mobile app helps you stay connected on the go.
- Affordable as compared to its competitors.
- The 30-days free trial is a killer.
- It only supports five social networks. There are other social networks that are missing from the tool.
- The reporting data from Twitter and Facebook need 24-hour time to update. The reporting isn’t real-time.
- The post preview feature is not available with Sprout Social.
Who should use Sprout Social?
This is a great tool for small businesses as well as enterprises. Whether you are a blogger, an affiliate marketer, an ecommerce store owner, a digital marketer, or an owner of a business, Sprout Social is for you.
It is not just for internet businesses but it is for local businesses too. Even if you don’t have a website or an ecommerce store, you still need this tool because your target audience and customers are using social networks, you should be there too.
Sprout Social is a decent tool that will help you get better with social media marketing. It is much more than a platform for managing different social accounts rather it helps you publish, engage, monitor, and analyze everything related to social media marketing.
To help you get started and to see how it works for your business, the Sprout Social offers you with 30-days free trial. There is no question for not trying this amazing tool.